ABSA BOKSBURG REPOSSESSED VEHICLES ONLINE AUCTION
Opens on 24th May 2021 at 10:00 and closes 25th May 2021 from 12:00 Staggered Closing / Lot Closing Speed - 2 lots per minute (From 12:00 + 2 min Auto-Extend)
Viewing: Viewing Friday 21st May from 08:30 - 15:30, Monday 24th May 08:30 - 15:30
CALL CHARLOTTE 082 329 8194 OR STACY 082 327 4580 TO BOOK
Venue: 8 Top Road, Boksburg North.
• You will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
• No face mask will lead to no entry to the premises.
• You will need to adhere to the screening and sanitising requirements at the auction site.
• Vehicles will not be started. You will be able to view the videos on the Online Catalogue.
Please ensure all your documentation is sent back for verification by close of business on Monday 24th May to email@example.com Registration fee:
R5 000.00 - Please submit ID copy, proof of address (NOT older than 3 months) together with your completed Bidder Participation Form. VAT:
15% VAT will be added to the bid price. Admin Fee:
R2 500.00 (incl VAT) per lot will be added to the bid price. Buyers Commission:
No Commission on the bid price. ABSA ANNOUNCEMENTS
GOODS/PROPERTY DESCRIPTION -
- No ABSA employees are allowed to register and buy at the auction.
- ABSA is not liable for the e-tag after payment has been made to Tirhani Auctioneers.
- The buyer undertakes to sign a document accepting responsibility for the e-tag on the vehicle.
Vehicles are sold according to year of first registration on Natis document and not year of manufacture year. The year of manufacture is unknown to Tirhani Auctioneers or ABSA and no queries will be entertained regarding year of manufacture.
NB: ALL FICA DOCUMENTS PROVIDED TO TIRHANI AUCTIONEERS MUST ALSO BE PROVIDED TO ABSA WHEN COLLECTING YOUR VEHICLE. COLLECTIONS WILL BE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, SUBJECT TO THE COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS IMPLEMENTED BY TIRHANI AUCTIONEERS AND ABSA.
NOTES: RESERVE: This auction is 'With Reserve'. Although you may be the ‘High Bidder’ for a Lot, note that if the Reserve is not met, there is no commitment from the Seller to sell. The sellers shall be entitled to instruct the auctioneer to accept a lower bid. The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse or accept the bid of any bidder should they be unable to satisfy any of the above notices or the Rules of Auction.
Please note that if you are the successful bidder on more than one lot, you will be invoiced for all your successful bids. You cannot choose or select which lots you will take!
EXTENDED BIDDING: This auction features EXTENDED BIDDING. Any lot with a bid within 2 (TWO) minutes of its scheduled closing time will remain open for bids past its normal close; it will go into extended bidding. Staggered Closing / Lot Closing Speed - 2 lots per minute
MAX BIDDING: When you place your maximum bid, it will be placed at the reserve price if said max bid exceeds the reserve. If the Max Bid amount is below the reserve, the bid will be placed for the full amount. The 'System' will automatically bid against you at the set increment until reserve is met, at which point the system will stop. If you are the highest bidder, the lot will be sold to you, unless another bidder out bids you.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, Internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Tirhani Auctioneers reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Tirhani Auctioneers shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CERTAIN LOTS WILL BE SOLD SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION (STC) BY THE SELLER REGARDLESS OF THE ONLINE BID PRICE.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
1.THESE VEHICLES ARE SOLD “VOETSTOOTS”.
2.NEITHER THE SELLER NOR THE AUCTIONEER HAS ANY DUTY TO REPAIR.
3. NO VEHICLE MAY BE RETURNED AFTER PURCHASE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE CLAIM. THE ONLY RETURNS THAT WILL BE ENTERTAINED ARE WHERE THE YEAR LISTED IS IN FACT INCORRECT.
4. THE VEHICLE DESCRIPTION AS PROVIDED BY THE AUCTIONEER IS NOT CONCLUSIVE. IT IS THE BIDDERS RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS ARE CORRECT.
5. THE BIDDER MUST SET HIS/HER OWN PRICE BASED ON HIS/HER OWN ASSIGNED VALUE TO THIS VEHICLE.
6. TRADE AND RETAIL PRICES ARE DISPLAYED AS A GUIDELINE ONLY!! THE SELLER ATTEMPTS TO GIVE THE CORRECT TRADE AND RETAIL VALUES, BUT WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IF THERE IS AN ERROR.
7. ANY KNOWN FAULTS HAVE BEEN DISCLOSED, HOWEVER IT IS THE BIDDERS RESPONSIBILITY TO INSPECT THE VEHICLE AND ENSURE THAT THE ACTUAL CONDITION OF THE VEHICLE IS KNOWN. THE VIEWING DAY IS PROVIDED FOR THE BIDDERS TO GET ACCESS TO THE VEHICLES TO ASCERTAIN THE ACTUAL CONDITION.
IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS, DO NOT BID ON THIS ONLINE AUCTION.
If the vehicle is sold as runner, it does not necessarily mean that it can be driven off the auction site. Our staff may have had to jump start the vehicle, and in some cases, bridge the ignition if no key is available. In these circumstances, it is the buyer’s responsibility to then bring the necessary equipment to start the vehicle so that it can be driven away.
Vehicles sold as non-runners would have to be collected by the buyer with a Break-Down Recovery Vehicle.
R1,000 (up to R40,000)
R1,500 (up to R80,000)
R2,000 (up to R100,000)
R2,500 (up to R250,000)
The control of the auction shall be entirely managed by the auctioneer, who has the sole right to regulate the bidding process and control the bid increments. The auction will be conducted per rising bid in South African Rands.
WHAT IS AUCTION FINANCE?
Auction finance is pre-approval for the finance of an asset you wish to purchase in an auction. The finance is facilitated prior to the auction. Tirhani Auctioneers has a partnership with Auction Finance (www.auctionfinance.co.za) who offer a wide range of services. Please visit the Auction Finance website for more information.