ABSA DURBAN REPOSSESSED VEHICLES ONLINE AUCTION NEWS FLASH An additional 120 vehicles (LOTS 300 to 420) have been added to the ABSA Durban Online Auction. These vehciles will be situated in our warhouse at 4 Van Dyk road, Benoni. You will need to register on the ABSA Durban auction to participate & bid on these selected vehicles.
VIEWING (4 Van Dyk Rd, Benoni) WEDNESDAY ONLY from 08:00 to 11:00 - CALL STACY TO BOOK 071 775 0496 - ONLY 30 Minutes maximum per customer. (Due to COVID-19 Restrictions) A comprehensive catalogue will be avaiable online by Tuesday afternoon. These Rules of Auction are not negotiable, so if you do not agree with them do not register to bid on this auction. Opens on 12th January 2021 at 11:00 and closes 13th January 2021 from 11:00 Staggered Closing / Lot Closing Speed - 2 lots per minute (From 11:00 + 3 min Auto-Extend)
Viewing: Monday 11th January from 08:30 - 15:00 and Tuesday 12th January ONLY from 08:30 - 15:00 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - 30 Minutes maximum per customer. (Due to COVID-19 Restrictions) Call Julia to arrange a booking (Durban Trade centre) - 082 579 8433 Venue: 20 Hunter Street, Durban - LOTS 1 to 128
Please bring a form of identification with you to allow access for viewing. IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
• Only one person per booking will be allowed access to view.
• You will be required to wear a face mask during all face-to-face interactions
• No face mask will lead to no entry to the premises.
• You will need to adhere to the screening and sanitising requirements at the auction site.
• Vehicles will not be started. You will be able to view the videos on the Online Catalogue. TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ONLINE AUCTION, PLEASE COMPLETE THE BIDDER PARTICIPATION FORM (DOCUMENTS TAB BELOW). By signing the Bidder Participation Form, you consent and agree to be bound by the Auctioneers General and Specific Rules of Auction in addition to any other conditions specified by the Auctioneer or the Seller. These Rules of Auction are not negotiable, so if you do not agree with them do not register to bid on this auction.
Please ensure all your documentation is sent back for verification by close of business on Tuesday 12th January to email@example.com GOODS/PROPERTY DESCRIPTION -
Vehicles are sold according to year of first registration on Natis document and not year of manufacture year. The year of manufacture is unknown to Tirhani Auctioneers or Absa and no queries will be entertained regarding year of manufacture.
Registration fee: R5 000.00 – Please submit ID copy, proof of address (NOT older than 3 months) together with your completed Bidder Participation Form.
VAT: 15% VAT will be added to the bid price.
Admin Fee: R2 000.00 (incl VAT) per lot will be added to the bid price.
Buyers Commission: No Commission on the bid price.
NB: ALL FICA DOCUMENTS PROVIDED TO TIRHANI AUCTIONEERS MUST ALSO BE PROVIDED TO ABSA WHEN COLLECTING YOUR VEHICLE. COLLECTIONS WILL BE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, SUBJECT TO THE COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS IMPLEMENTED BY TIRHANI AUCTIONEERS AND ABSA.
NOTES: RESERVE: This auction is 'With Reserve'. Although you may be the ‘High Bidder’ for a Lot, note that if the Reserve is not met, there is no commitment from the Seller to sell. The sellers shall be entitled to instruct the auctioneer to accept a lower bid. The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse or accept the bid of any bidder should they be unable to satisfy any of the above notices or the Rules of Auction.
Please note that if you are the successful bidder on more than one lot, you will be invoiced for all your successful bids. You cannot choose or select which lots you will take!
EXTENDED BIDDING: This auction features EXTENDED BIDDING. Any lot with a bid within 3 (THREE) minutes of its scheduled closing time will remain open for bids past its normal close; it will go into extended bidding. Staggered Closing / Lot Closing Speed - 2 lots per minute (From 11:00 am 13th January - 3 min Auto-Extend)
MAX BIDDING: When you place your maximum bid, it will be placed at the reserve price if said max bid exceeds the reserve. If the Max Bid amount is below the reserve, the bid will be placed for the full amount. The 'System' will automatically bid against you at the set increment until reserve is met, at which point the system will stop. If you are the highest bidder, the lot will be sold to you, unless another bidder out bids you.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, Internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Tirhani Auctioneers reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Tirhani Auctioneers shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CERTAIN LOTS WILL BE SOLD SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION (STC) BY THE SELLER REGARDLESS OF THE ONLINE BID PRICE.
LOTS 300 to 399 will be sold from 4 Van Dyk road, Benoni
Buyers will collected these lots from there.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
- THESE VEHICLES ARE SOLD “VOETSTOOTS”.
- THE SELLER HAS NO DUTY TO REPAIR.
- NO VEHICLE MAY BE RETURNED AFTER PURCHASE IRRESPECTIVE OF THE CLAIM. THE ONLY RETURNS THAT WILL BE ENTERTAINED ARE WHERE THE YEAR LISTED IS IN FACT INCORRECT.
- THE VEHICLE DESCRIPTION AS PROVIDED BY THE AUCTIONEER IS NOT CONCLUSIVE. IT IS THE BIDDERS RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS ARE CORRECT.
- THE BIDDER MUST SET HIS/HER OWN PRICE BASED ON HIS/HER OWN ASSIGNED VALUE TO THIS VEHICLE.
- TRADE AND RETAIL PRICES ARE DISPLAYED AS A GUIDELINE ONLY!! THE SELLER ATTEMPTS TO GIVE THE CORRECT TRADE AND RETAIL VALUES, BUT WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IF THERE IS AN ERROR.
IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO ACCEPT THESE CONDITIONS, DO NOT BID ON THIS ONLINE AUCTION.
- ANY KNOWN FAULTS HAVE BEEN DISCLOSED, HOWEVER IT IS THE BIDDERS RESPONSIBILITY TO INSPECT THE VEHICLE AND ENSURE THAT THE ACTUAL CONDITION OF THE VEHICLE IS KNOWN. THE VIEWING DAY IS PROVIDED FOR THE BIDDERS TO GET ACCESS TO THE VEHICLES TO ASCERTAIN THE ACTUAL CONDITION
R1,000 (up to R40,000)
R1,500 (up to R80,000)
R2,000 (up to R100,000)
R2,500 (up to R250,000)
WHAT IS AUCTION FINANCE?
Auction finance is pre-approval for the finance of an asset you wish to purchase in an auction. The finance is facilitated prior to the auction. Tirhani Auctioneers has a partnership with Auction Finance (www.auctionfinance.co.za) who offer a wide range of services. Please visit the Auction Finance website for more information.